Monday, September 1, 2008

I'M ALIVE!! NOW WHAT?

WOW!! It's September 1, 2008 and I AM ALIVE!! It's a NEW day and a NEW chance...for me to "get it right." Whatever failures I had on yesterday, being ALIVE today gives me a new opportunity. Well, if you're reading this, you KNOW that you are BLESSED!! Now I challenge you to do this: Make a list of all the people in your life and contact them, via e-mail, youtube, your website, your blog, whatever way you can. Wait a minute! Start at home, your family - spouse, children, siblings. Keep going....your neighbors, friends, enemies, classmates, employer(s), co-workers...Keep going....Now here's the CHALLENGE: Speak GOOD, not Evil; Speak BELIEF, not Doubt; Speak POSITIVE, not Negative. Speak YOU CAN, not Can't. SPEAK LIFE to each of them!! Feeling better? Remember this: "Death and Life are in the power of the tongue..." Proverbs 18:21a


2 comments:

IndyChristian said...

What a blessing.

Btw, we've now published one of those rare photos of you *smile*... at the UBcafe.com site.

See you soon.
Neil

Anonymous said...

IT'S WONDERFUL! I love the way you encourage the downtrodden, lifeless, hopeless, just sittin' at my desk feelin' like a need a little umph!!!!! ;0) This is awesome! I am going to add it to the Well Women website. Love you!!!!