Thursday, September 4, 2008

FAITH, WITHOUT WORKS, IS DEAD!

Are you trying to succeed in life? Have you said, "I'm waiting on the Lord to help me," or perhaps, "I have the Faith to believe that God is going to bless me with a good job?" How many times have you said that now that your children are grown, you have the Faith to believe that you will get your GED and later go to college and still later, be a successful entrepreneur? Last question: Just how many times.....have you 'recited' this speech? My sister, my brother, here's a word of encouragement. With your FAITH, GET UP!! Find out what you need to do to get equipped! GO Get Empowered, which is part of your equipment!! Start speaking L-I-F-E into every dead situation in your life! Forward, MARCH!!! Congratulations, you're on your way!! Please know this: "This is how it is with faith: if it is alone and has no actions with it, then it is dead!" James 2:17 (Good News For Modern Man Bible) God Bless!

No comments: